Scourge's "Hate Metal" is a straight stab in the stomach that represents a full-on attack on all False Metal that still abounds in extreme music worldwide. "Hate Metal" is a sadistic alert to what’s truly real in Metal in a straight-up Death Metal delivery that should please those into Bathory, Sarcofago, Blasphemy, and Black Witchery.
The album features a very special participation by Wagner Antichrist (Sarcofago) on vocals on the track "The Bread that God Crushed." This is the first time Antichrist participates in a musical recording since Sarcofago’s last output “Crust."
released May 27, 2014
- Produced by Scourge and Rodrigo Nepomuceno.
- Mixed by Scourge, Rodrigo Nepomuceno and Wagner "Antichrist."
- Produced and Mixed at Chederrecords Studios in Uberlandia, Brazil.
- Supervised and approved by Wagner "Antichrist."
- Juarez Tavora - Bass and Vocals
- Pretho Souto - Guitars
- Mauricio Gonçalves - Guitars
- William Santos - Drums
all rights reserved